Official Child of Empire Forum

Test Test Test

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Test Test Test

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Suggestion On Official Youtube Name

Admin
    Admin

Suggestion On Official Youtube Name Empty Suggestion On Official Youtube Name

Post  Admin Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:52 am

The name says it all.
    So yeah, we will have an official Youtube account that will have Videos with Child Of Empire thats are english subbed so people that are not korean will understand.

Once there are a lot of suggestion, i will make a poll and people will vote.
    juniorwonderbang
    juniorwonderbang

Suggestion On Official Youtube Name Empty Re: Suggestion On Official Youtube Name

Post  juniorwonderbang Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:58 pm

well there already is a youtube account called TheEmpireChildren1, and I think that person applied to be a staff here, so why don't you ask to use that account as an official youtube account ;p
    tippy

Suggestion On Official Youtube Name Empty Re: Suggestion On Official Youtube Name

Post  tippy Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:52 pm

i guess asking for the TheEmpireChildren1 account would be ok,
    but wouldnt it be better to create like a name with lalala-subs at the back?
    eg. sjsubs, ibigbangsubs, primadonnasubs.

just wondering,
    since i'm knew to child of empire.
    what's their official fanclub's name?
    juniorwonderbang
    juniorwonderbang

Post  juniorwonderbang Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:04 pm

well that is tru, you should post something with subs in there.
    well ChildOfEmpire is new, so they don't have a fanclub name yet. I think it takes couple of months before they get a fanclub name
    Jena

Post  Jena Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 pm

maybe when we come up with a subbing team name, we should make the yt account.
    Like Sjsubs TheEmpireChildrensubs or something, but that's too long >_<
    Empire-childsubs?

argh XD this is frustrating
    SiWanter

Post  SiWanter Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 am

Oh the official YT page? Well iRoyalSubbs is already subbing CoE vids and I'm the creator of the TheEmpireChildren1 page, but I don't really upload vids so...I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:54 pm